In pharma, tech, media, or any other industry, sales are always on the rise. It can be a little daunting for Sales Managers to deal with all the tasks they need to accomplish each day, week, month, and year. So in such situations, it would be highly advisable to use a platform that helps you to manage your time and keep track of your day-to-day activities. And none other than Salesforce has been able to offer this kind of super functionality with ease. With the Sales Managers can easily track time, manage any task, big or small, with process consistency.
Some of the features you can notice in the Mission Control Salesforce are:
- Summary – A summary report for a quick overview of tasks
- User Management Permissions – Manage profiles and permission sets
- Salesforce Mobile App – Instant access to Salesforce through the mobile app
- Worker Hours Profiles – View timesheets at a glance for each worker profile per week
- Kanban Whiteboard – Display all your project tasks along with the working status
- Resource Scheduler – Presents a calendar style view of work records to organize or structure employees’ tasks.
Sales Managers are individuals who are responsible and accountable for the success of their team, which starts with hiring the best talent they can find. Although recruiting the best talent costs you more, it saves a lot of time in training and money, thus increasing productivity in the work they do. One of the biggest benefits Salesforce offers Sales Managers when they hire talent is an all-inclusive productive tool. Great Sales Managers look for talent that perfectly matches the needs of the company and brings profitability to the organization. For every aspect of hiring, it provides adequate solutions.
- Offer quick and customized reports of candidates
- Smartphone connectivity to expedite the recruitment process
- Zero data loss during transition
- Gives complete flexibility at the time of the interview process
- Make process strategic and systematic for better selection of candidates
- IMPROVE WORKFLOW
With drag-and-drop simplicity, Salesforce Sales Cloud lets a Sales Manager automate complex, repetitive, manual, and time-consuming sales processes. This makes it easier for Sales Managers to get in sync with the team, along with the ability to judge the performance of sales team members through reporting and analytics tools.
Salesforce Automation brings several advantages to the Sales Manager:
- Sales pipeline management
- Scheduling tools for appointments
- Automatically assign leads to the correct reps
- Generate up-to-date reports
- Focus on the right leads
- Activity tracking and alerts
- Automate repetitive workflow functions & many more